Please join us in fellowship for our first-ever virtual potluck via Zoom after church, Sunday May 31, 2020 at 11:00. Register at the link below!
You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: May 31, 2020 11:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
For those unfamiliar with zoom:
1. Click on the above link to register for the potluck.
2. You will receive an email with a link to join the potluck on Sunday, May 31, at 11:00 am. Save that email!
3. On Sunday, be sure your computer, tablet, or phone you are using has a camera and microphone.
2. Click on the link at 11 a.m. If this is the first time you've used it, Zoom MAY, depending on your device, want to download a temporary file. Click OK. It may ask about an audio check or using your computer audio. You probably don't need the audio check; do let it use your computer audio.
3. You'll get a "please wait" window. David Weasley will let you into the potluck. Everyone's microphone will be muted at first so David can explain the procedures we'll use. He will then assign you to a break-out room, which will contain smaller discussion groups. At the bottom left of your screen is a small icon of a microphone and another of a camera (if using a tablet, you'll likely have to tap the screen for those to show up). If either has a red line through it, you'll need to click or tap that in order to unmute your mic or start your video so you can enjoy visiting with others.
4. Enjoy eating and visiting with your faith family!